Sur-Trac drags have been used every winter under extreme conditions, providing the finest groomed trails. Features include:
- 9-foot grooming width standard, any width available on demand
- 6 tapered knives with forward blade curl, and 1 full width rear finishing knife.
- Cutting edges are mounted on structural steel tubing members with additional reinforcement.
- Reinforced metal “box” sides (full length) to carry processed snow within drag.
- Innovative design eliminates need for structural tubing side frames, therefore drag does not “rest” or “bottom out” on it’s frame.
- Full length, high carbon steel, reinforcing wear-strips along bottom of drag
- Hydraulically controlled rear packer assembly